Monday, February 18, 2008

Treadmill 3.5

I ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill today at lunch.

When I got there the guy beside me was running along at 10.0 MPH. I always feel challenged when I see someone else running faster than I usually run, so I decided to go a little harder today.

I started out easy as always, but then kept bumping the MPH up by .2 until I got to 9.5, somewhere between 2.5 - 3 miles. That was about all I could manage so then started bumping it back down.

Mile 1: 8:00
Mile 2: 6:59 (14:59)
Mile 3: 6:34 (21:33)
Total time: 25:25

Of course the guy beside me was at the end of his workout, he only ran 1.5 miles total and he did it in around 12 minutes so he war running 8:00 pace (7.5 MPH) on average for his run.

Weight = 190 lbs.

I'm pretty sure that one of the things keeping me from losing more weight is my nights that I deliver pizza. I eat so much food there, I think it really sets me back. I'm gonna start being a little more careful.

No comments: