Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday Circuits

There was a group going to run outside but it was too cold, plus there was the option of circuits. I did circuits class again today. Taught by Chris. Chris is younger and a little more focused than Matt.

It was a good class but sparsely attended. Only 8 participants including the instructor.

We finished up with a group exercise of 10 push-ups, 10 dips, 9 push-ups, 9 dips, and so on counting down to 1. This is a staple of the class whenever Chris teaches. Today's twist was once we got down to 5 push-ups, we were supposed to do push-ups with a clap in between. I tried but I cannot do this. I think I got 1 clap but then I fell to my elbows, couldn't get my hands back out quick enough.

I'm going to have to work on this.

Lots of people from the fitness center are running the St. Malachi 5-Mile Race this Saturday. Good luck to them.

Weight 185 lbs

No comments: