Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday 3 Miles

I am starting to get more serious about my training, and we didn't have soccer practice tonight so after the kids were in bed I ran an easy 3 miles on my LifeFitness treadmill.

Our treadmill is in the basement and of course in view of a tv so I was able to watch the end of the VCU - Duke game and the start of the BYU - Xavier. I picked Duke but my son picked VCU and he needed the pick more than me so I didn't mind seeing Duke lose.

Anyhow I ran a fun workout that I've done many times on the treadmill, that is, run easy while the game is on and then run fast during the commercials. There weren't many commercials and I ended up averaging around 8:20 pace for the 3 miles.

It was my 2nd workout of the day and my first run after yesterday's speedwork so I'm happy enough.

No comments: