Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday Night Running Club - 4.5 Miles

I ran with the guys tonight. There were 8 runners plus my son Luke on his bike. Clint, who helps me coach our youth soccer team, came tonight for the first time. Brad and Ken also were there from the north / east. We all drove separately for some reason.

From the south / west, Greg and Keith and the twins (Gabrielle and Danielle) all drove together. Someone made a joke about the farmers being wiser than the city folk.

The big surprise of the night was that Clint and Brad, who had never met before tonight, both know the same person and both stayed in the same condo in Hilton Head, last week (Clint) and 2 weeks ago (Brad) respectively! Small world!

Running, my left hamstring felt good for the first couple miles but started hurting (again). I think I'm going to have to take a few days off. Greg's using a wrap for his chronic sore hamstring, if it lingers more than a week I may try something like that.

No comments: