Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Lunch

You may have noticed I haven't posted lately, that's because I haven't run since Tuesday night. I decided my sore left hamstring was not going to heal until I gave it several days of complete rest, so that's what I'm doing. I'll probably run again on Monday.

Meanwhile, Kevin D invited the lunchtime running group to actually have lunch today. Kevin, Peter, Blondie, and I went to Vincenza's, just a short walk from the office. The pizza is decent and the prices are cheap. I got a thick slice of sausage pizza, and 2 thin slices, 1 with pepperoni and 1 with just cheese, along with a Dr. Pepper, for $7.15.

It was an amusing choice, considering my 2nd job, but I like pizza so it's all good.

Talk focused on how dirty and dusty the fitness center is. Blondie is organizing a cleaning crew to stay late next Monday and do some cleaning. Sounds like a decent idea!

No comments: