Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday 5 Miles

There were 5 of us today, the largest group we've had in quite a while. Milica, Vicki, Kevin D, Peter, and myself all started together. We ran the marginal route. Kevin and Vicki turned off near the Cleveland Browns Stadium and ran about 3 miles.

The other 3 of us ran out marginal along the lake, and back past the muni parking lots. We added a lap around the building for a total of just over 5 miles. This was my first time seeing the new Lebron James banner.

I haven't found a link to the new banner but here is the old one. The new one has his arms extended, head back, and is a shot of his pregame ritual of chalking his hands and then sending the chalk into the air.

It was sunny but very breezy, when we ran through the alley behind the Rock Hall the wind almost stood us straight up!

My achilles felt much better today. I did have a little tightness in my lower right inside shin area.

And I checked my 2nd newest shoes, they are the ASICS GT 2110 so the new ones I bought are almost the same.

Weight = 187 lbs.

No comments: