Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Give Life"

I gave blood again this morning. This was my 5th time donating blood all together, including the failed attempt last June. Today's appointment went very smoothly with no issues whatsoever.

I came in, read the info, did the interview, and went to the donating area with really no waiting. Maybe morning appointments run faster than afternoons, I've always had to wait in the past.

Previous prizes have been a pie (twice) and a shirt. This time we get entered into a drawing to win a 2 year lease on a Honda Civic or one of 6 $500 gas cards. Plus if I visit a local dealer, Jack Matia Honda for me, I can win another $250 gas card. They also gave out $8 discount coupons for Cedar Point.

Of course, the other good part is the post-donation snacks of cookies and pineapple juice!

No comments: