Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Two In A Row

I ran today for the 2nd day in a row. Again my running partners were Rick and Milica. Although I upset Rick at the end by dashing across a street while all the cars were stopped, but before we got the "Walk" sign.

My hamstring is pretty much healed but I am getting some soreness / achiness in my legs & feet. I think it's time for a new pair of shoes. In fact, I'm bringing my shoes home from the fitness center tonight and replacing them with my much newer shoes that I have at home.

We ran the 5 mile homeless route, and I snatched the penny from yesterday. Then when I got back to our building, I found 2 more shiny ones! That's 3 cents in all!

Also of note, we had a nice surge today to get across a drawbridge before it started going up. We then picked up the pace a little to try to get to the next one but it started going up before we got there so we had a short wait.

No comments: