Thursday, November 6, 2008

Running Again

If you want to follow my daily running progress, you really need to check my log on Running2Win.com. I will try to post periodic updates here though.

I ran once in August, on the road, and then 5 times in September, on the treadmill. All of these runs were 1.5 - 2 miles at an easy pace. My groin still felt tender in the hernia surgery area so I took a few more weeks off and started running again this week.

I ran once this week at the fitness center and then ran 1.75 miles at home tonight. This weeks news is that my weight was 204 when I weighed in on Tuesday. Our company fitness center is running a "Holiday Challenge". Anyone who stays even or loses weight from now until 2009 gets a small prize.

Since this is about my highest weight ever, I'm confident that it won't take much for me to turn things around and get moving in the right direction.

No comments: